Replacing your Electric geyser can safe around 30% on your monthly Electricity bill. Gas geyser technology improved significantly over the past 5 to 10 years. Gas Geysers also provide a constant water heat when needed.
Below is a rough guide of recommended geyser sizes
- 6l geyser – Kitchen sink or basin only
- 8l geyser – Kitchen sink & washing machine. Can be used for a shower which is not used very often i.e. spare bathroom but does not give a really adequate volume of hot water for daily use. Must use a small shower head.
- 10l geyser – Shower.
- 12l geyser – Minimum size required for a bath.
- 16l geyser – Bathroom with bath & shower (can supply 2 hot taps simultaneously – shower head must be small).
- 20l geyser – Bathroom with bath & shower (can supply 2 hot taps simultaneously – shower head must be small/ medium size).
Below are some water flow and gas consumption guidelines.
- 6lt Water Flow at 6-3lt/min. 1.1 kg/hr (Maximum Consumption)
- 8lt Water Flow at 8-4lt/min. 1.5 kg/hr (Maximum Consumption)
- 10lt Water Flow at 10-5lt/min. 1.8 kg/hr (Maximum Consumption)
- 12lt Water Flow at 12-6lt/min. 2.2 kg/hr (Maximum Consumption)
- 16lt Water Flow at 16-8lt/min. 3 kg/hr (Maximum Consumption)
- 20lt Water Flow at 20-10lt/min. 3.7 kg/hr (Maximum Consumption)
Please refer to our Pricing section or contact us for information?
Learn more about Gas Geysers: DewHot Videos